Thursday, January 24, 2013

Year 1

So I got married this year.  People always say that the first year of marriage is the toughest.  If this holds true, than I am truly blessed by the Lord.  Yes, we both have hectic schedules and we don't see nearly as much of each other as we hope to, but the time that we do share is amazing!  I recently stepped into a role of management at the Chick-Fil-A in Davenport, IA.  As a natural born introvert, this has been a stretch for me at times.  Praise God that I was made with a changeable heart.  Now I have not mastered this skill of managing people by any means, but thanks to the support of my loving wife, and the rest of the leadership team at CFA, I feel like I am making great strides toward becoming successful with this position that God has blessed me with.  My hope for this blog in the future is two-fold.  First is to share the struggles and the triumphs that I face in learning to manage people in a way that both promotes a strong business  and creates a desirable place to work.  Second, is to share similarly about managing this crazy thing called life.  I hope to encourage you by sharing God's grace in my life and support you in sharing what are sure to be some similar phases of life.  I hope that I am successful in this.  For now, that is all.

God bless!

1 comment: